|Material||stainless steel/engineering plastics|
|Product Weight||330 g|
|Weight Bearing||2-6 Kg|
|Suited for||pocket cameras and SLR (Lens≤80mm)|
- Enhance security designed to ensure the camera is firmly mounted on a Mini Camera Tripod.
- 360°free bending or rotation, you can achieve the best shape.
- Fastening type foot stool and ring.
- Light weight design and infinite positioning are features any photographer will appreciate.
- Unlike the traditional tripods, they firmly ensure that your camera can be used anywhere and everywhere.
- It is a flexible all-terrain camera Mini Camera Tripod.
- This type of Mini Camera Tripod is designed and developed for speedy popularization of compact digital camera.
- The Digital Camera Tripod is an extremely useful tripod mounting solution, designed for speedy use with any digital camera.
How to Make a Camera Stand?
1. Find the tripod or stand hole located on the bottom of your camera. Nearly all cameras have a threaded hole on the bottom designed to screw stands or tripods into
2. Locate a screw that fits into the hole in the bottom of your camera. If you don't have a screw handy you should be able to find one easily at your local hardware store
3. Fill the 2-liter bottle with water
4. Drill a hole into the lid of the plastic bottle that matches the hole in the bottom of your camera. To do this make sure the drill bit you are using matches the size of the screw that fits into the hole in your camera
5. Place the washer onto the screw and then insert the screw through the hole in the plastic bottle lid. Put the screw in from the bottom of the lid, so it screws upward instead of downward
6. Screw the screw into the lid all the way until the head of the screw and the washer are tight against the bottom of the lid and the threaded end of the screw is protruding out of the top of the lid
7. Screw your camera onto the protruding, threaded end of the screw in the plastic bottle lid. Turn the screw into the camera until the camera and the lid are securely fastened together
8. Screw the lid with the camera attached onto the 2-liter plastic bottle. Once the lid is tightly screwed onto the bottle, the water in the bottle should support the camera and act as a reliable and sturdy stand
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
- Shopping Guide
- Registration Flow
- MIXED-BAG Shopping Rule
- Reward Points
- Member Benefits
- Membership Class
- Need Extra Money?
- Payment & Delivery
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Applying a Voucher
- Redeeming Points
- Order Processing Time
- Shipping Methods and Costs
- Taxes and Customs Duties
- Company Policies
- Return & Cancellation Policy
- Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- Our Guarantee
- High Quality and Low Price
- Reliable and Safe Payment
- Credible and Fast Delivery
- Superior Customer Support