• Best Selling •
• YOU MAY ALSO LIKE •
Diameter : 77 mm
Material: environmental ABS
Weight: 200 g
- This lens hood can be installed reversely, easy to take and store.
- After putting this lens hood on, you can also install UV lens and lens cover.
- This lens hood can well block the interference of side lighting.
- Reduce halo to increase photos' colors and saturation.
- Flower petal design can reduce the shadowed area.
- Lens Hood Useage in Studio:.
- Remove the lens cap from the camera.
- Attach the lens hood to the camera. Lens hoods attach by screwing into, clipping onto, or fitting over the outside of the lens.
- Check the shadow of the lens hood. If direct light is passing into the lens, it will appear as a "lens flare". Adjust the lens hood to block direct light by twisting it on the lens.
- Check the position of the lights, reflectors and subject. Using a lens hood is preferable in a studio situation in which the lights, reflectors, and subject are set up optimally, but light is still directly entering the lens and causing flares. If there is no better orientation for the studio lighting equipment or subject, a lens hood is the best choice to block excess, flaring light.
- Methods to Clean Mold on Camera Lens:.
- Purchase a cleaning product. These include Clorox Germicidal Spray, Tilex Mildew Remover and 500 PSI Mask Scrub. You can use almost any product that removes mold on glasses or lenses. Read the warning label for the product you choose.
- Rub the lens cloth over the camera lens. Remove any grime or dirt that is present. This will allow you to see the damage more clearly.
- Dip one lens cloth in warm water. Squeeze out any surplus of water. Extra water can seep into the camera if not careful.
- Wipe the lens with the damp cloth. Concentrate on the mold section and any small creases around the camera lens. This will move any remaining dirt.
- Spray or pour a drop of cleaner on the second lens cloth. Polish the camera lens thoroughly. Cover ever part of the mold pores including around any creases.
- Use lens cloth to wipe the moisture off. Towel it completely dry. Then store it in a safe, dry location.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
- Shopping Guide
- Registration Flow
- MIXED-BAG Shopping Rule
- Reward Points
- Member Benefits
- Membership Class
- Need Extra Money?
- Payment & Delivery
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Applying a Voucher
- Redeeming Points
- Order Processing Time
- Shipping Methods and Costs
- Taxes and Customs Duties
- Company Policies
- Return & Cancellation Policy
- Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- Our Guarantee
- High Quality and Low Price
- Reliable and Safe Payment
- Credible and Fast Delivery
- Superior Customer Support