Thank you for purchasing this audio converter.for optimum performance and safety, please read tions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product.please keep this manual for r home or professional audio switching.
This digital to analog audio converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.it converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks.this converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- This converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.among hose features you will find:.
- converts coaxial or toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
- supports sampling rate at 32, .44.1, 48 and 96KHZ.
- 24-bit S/ PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
|Input audio||Coaxial or toslink digital audio|
|Output audio||L/R audio|
|Input audio connector||TOSLINK, 1XRCA(coaxial)|
|Output auordio connect||2X RCA (R/L)|
|Sampling rate||32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHZ|
|Limited warranty||1 year parts and labor;|
|Operating temperature||0℃to +70℃|
|Operating humidity||10% to 85% RH(no condensation);|
|Storage remperature||-10℃to +80℃|
|Storage humidity||5% to 90% RH(no condensation)|
|External power supply||5V DC @2A|
|Power consumption||0.5 watts(max)|
|Converter unit||FCC, CE , UL|
|Power supply||UL CE, FCC|
|AC power adapter||US standard, UK standard and so on.|
|Uer manual||English version|
|efore attempting to nit, use this unit, plea packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton.|
|. main unit(digital to analog audio converter).|
|. 5V DC Power supply|
|. User, s manual|
Please study the panel drawings below and become familiar with the signal input(s), output(s)and power requirements.
- Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off .
- Connect the audio source device to the converter using appropriate toslink or coaxial cables.
- Connect the A/V receivers or amplifiers to the converter using appropriate R/L cable.
- Insert the DC side of 5v power product supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
- when connected to the toslink and coaxial cable at the same time.the product will give prority to toslink input.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
- Shopping Guide
- Registration Flow
- MIXED-BAG Shopping Rule
- Reward Points
- Member Benefits
- Membership Class
- Need Extra Money?
- Payment & Delivery
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Applying a Voucher
- Redeeming Points
- Order Processing Time
- Shipping Methods and Costs
- Taxes and Customs Duties
- Company Policies
- Return & Cancellation Policy
- Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- Our Guarantee
- High Quality and Low Price
- Reliable and Safe Payment
- Credible and Fast Delivery
- Superior Customer Support