• Best Selling •
• YOU MAY ALSO LIKE •
Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter allows you to connect your laptop or desktop to any Wireless-N networks in your home or office. The Wireless-N (802.11n) USB 2.0 Adapter is great for those who want to upgrade older computers to be able to access the internet over a Wireless-N network.
At 5 times faster than traditional Wireless-G (802.11b) networks, Wireless-N networks allow for high speed data transfers, online gaming, and lightning fast downloads. The Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter gives you access to all the high-speed features of Wireless-N networks on older and newer computers. Its simple and easy setup means you ll be surfing the internet, downloading movies, and e-mail in no time.
- MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products.
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer.
- Download music & movies, surf the internet and e-mail up to 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g).
- Offers greater coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office.
- Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks.
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies setup and operation.
- Operating distance of up to 300 feet indoor, and up to 900 feet in open space.
- Data transfer rate of up to 150Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink).
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2.
- Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access.
- 64-bit / 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), TKIP, AES 2.400GHz ISM.
- Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM.
- Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes.
- Supports IEEE 802.11e standard.
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n (draft)/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11b|
|Host Interface||High speed USB2.0/1.1 interface|
|802.11n||up to 150Mbps (downlink) and 150Mbps (uplink)|
|802.11g||54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps auto fallback|
|802.11b||11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps auto fallback|
|Frequency Band||2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band|
|412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America)|
|412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe)|
|412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)|
|Radio Channel||1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)|
|Range Coverage||Up to 3 times farther range than 802.11g|
|Antenna type||Integrated Antenna|
|Roaming||Full mobility and seamless roaming from cell to cell|
|RF Output Power||13 ~17 dBm (Typical)|
|11n||BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM|
|11g||BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM|
|11b||DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK|
|Data Security||64/128-bit WEP Encryption (WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES)|
|uto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode|
|upports Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure WLAN network|
|ata rate auto fall-back under noisy environment or longer range distance|
|ite Survey with Profile function|
|Configuration & Management|
|lug-and-Play setup and installation|
|anagement Utility supports 2000 / XP/ Vista|
|Media Access Control||CSMA/CA with ACK|
|LED Indicator||Link/Active ( Green )|
|Operating System||Windows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit，Linux and MAC OS X|
|Operating Temperature||0oC to 40oC|
|Storage Temperature||-20oC to 75oC|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95% (Non Condensing)|
|Compliant||FCC (USA)/CE Mark (Europe)/RoHS Compliant/Wi-Fi Compliant|
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Linux and MAC OS X.
- Available USB 2.0 port.
- BuyerTransaction DetailsFeedback
Quantity x 1 piece
No feedback yet
Only registered users can post a new comment.
- Shopping Guide
- Registration Flow
- MIXED-BAG Shopping Rule
- Reward Points
- Member Benefits
- Membership Class
- Need Extra Money?
- Payment & Delivery
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Applying a Voucher
- Redeeming Points
- Order Processing Time
- Shipping Methods and Costs
- Taxes and Customs Duties
- Company Policies
- Return & Cancellation Policy
- Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- Our Guarantee
- High Quality and Low Price
- Reliable and Safe Payment
- Credible and Fast Delivery
- Superior Customer Support