- Support HSS up to 1/8000 second.
- TTL flash with large guide number.
- Supports auto/manual zooming.
- comprehensively supports TTL functions.
- Standard PC port.
- Sound promp.
- Modeling light.
- Automatic saving settings.
- Over heat protection.
- Advanced setting.
- Power saving mode.
- LCD panel user interface with super gelivable metal hot-shoe stand.
|Support HSS, the high speed Sync, up to 1/8000 second|
|Wireless TTL Slave and hot shoe TTL for Canon|
|* Guide Number||53 (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|* Flash Modes||ETTL, M, Multi Mode, Sn S1, S2|
|* Zoom range||Auto, 24, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|* Flash control||7 levels of output control (1/64~1/1)|
|* Power Source||4 X AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH)|
|* Battery Life||100 - 1500 times (with alkaline batteries)|
|* Recycle Time||Approx. 3 sec (with alkaline batteries)|
|* Additional features||high speed sync, rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV,|
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
- Shopping Guide
- Registration Flow
- MIXED-BAG Shopping Rule
- Reward Points
- Member Benefits
- Membership Class
- Need Extra Money?
- Payment & Delivery
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Applying a Voucher
- Redeeming Points
- Order Processing Time
- Shipping Methods and Costs
- Taxes and Customs Duties
- Company Policies
- Return & Cancellation Policy
- Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- Our Guarantee
- High Quality and Low Price
- Reliable and Safe Payment
- Credible and Fast Delivery
- Superior Customer Support