Brand Name: CASITER
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number: G1032
Type: Charm, Coin, Digital, Fashion, Limited Edition, Luxury, Quartz, Sport
Feature :Alarm, Auto Date, Chronograph, Complete Calendar, Day/Date, Diver
Material: Stainless Steel
Detailed Product Description
1.high quality&colorful LED lights
2.intelligent show time
3.unique &novel design
4.1 year quality guarantee
Power: Insert two CR 2032 batteries to power the device. Change the batteries when the luminosity is too weak
Features: It has 72 super bright LED lights that display the time as well as the month and date. It can light up automatically every 15 minutes and can adjust bright degree.
- Read Time: Press button A once for time, press button A twice for month and date.
- Set Watch:.
- 1) Press button B and on the top right corner will display a (A) for AM or (P) for.
- PM. The left column (Hours) will flash and you can press button A to move the.
- hours along to set AM or PM.
- 2) Press button B again and the minutes will flash, press button A to set the.
- 3) Press button B again and a ( D) will display at the top right corner. This.
- represents the date. The left column displays at the months from 1 to 12, being.
- January and 12 being December.
- 4) Press button B again and the ( D) is still displayed but the date will flash. Press.
- button A to set the date.
- Depending on the month you select the date will adjust automatically. But it will not.
- adjust on Feb 28 , a leap year. Once every 4 years.
- 5) Press button B again , the top right corner will display "L" and the left bottom.
- Will display a number. The "L" means the luminosity, the number means the.
- bright degree. The number is bigger, the luminosity is brighter. Continuously.
- press button A to choose luminosity.
- 6) Press button B again and a"N0" or "OK" will display. "N0" means the light up.
- feature won't automatically display every 1 5 minutes. "OK" means the light up.
- feature will automatically display every 1 5 minutes. Press button A to choose.
- "OK" or "N0".
- 7) Press button B again to turn off the time setting mode.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.
- Shopping Guide
- Registration Flow
- MIXED-BAG Shopping Rule
- Reward Points
- Member Benefits
- Membership Class
- Need Extra Money?
- Payment & Delivery
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Applying a Voucher
- Redeeming Points
- Order Processing Time
- Shipping Methods and Costs
- Taxes and Customs Duties
- Company Policies
- Return & Cancellation Policy
- Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- Our Guarantee
- High Quality and Low Price
- Reliable and Safe Payment
- Credible and Fast Delivery
- Superior Customer Support